Monday, May 23, 2016

Book Musings (Do More Better) Mission Statements (Employment)

I'm continuing to work through my experience with reading Do More Better by Tim Challies. To see the rest of the posts on this subject, go to the Labels section on the side bar men of this blog and click on the label "Do More Better". Currently, I'm working through chapter 4 and posting my mission statements for each area of life.


5. Area of Responsibility: Employment

Mission Statement: To bring glory to God while serving Him at MCN. I will seek to accomplish this through earnest prayer, diligent preparation, and dying to my own selfishness. 

Explanation: I wrote this mission statement for work a few years ago. I have it framed and displayed on my desk. I read it often to remind myself of my purpose at work; it's about so much more than a paycheck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Baking Night 07/31/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Ethan, Carissa, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo (and Larry, Clara, and Greg). Tonight ...