Sunday, May 19, 2013

Katrina's Musings (Gospel Meditations/Missions-Day 11)

Kneeling down on the beach, we prayed and said farewell to one another. Then we went on board the ship, and they returned home. Acts 21:5-6

For those of us who aren't called to be missionaries but are instead called to "return home", I suggest the following questions: 

"If the Apostle Paul made a seven-day stop in my town, would he be likely to find me faithfully advancing the Gospel with the rest of the disciples in my church?"

"Do I have a deep admiration for our church's missionaries?

"Can I really say that my heart is entwined with the burdens, joys, and concerns of the missionaries that my church supports?" Have I done anything that would convince them of my care for them? 

Let the Gospel's advance on the frontline drive your oh-so-normal life at home. 

Gospel Meditations for Missions--And They Returned Home--Day 11

1 comment:

  1. very good,sure gives me food for thought.

    ReplyDelete

Cookie Baking Night (10/23/17)

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Emily, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight we made our traditional fall favorite:...