Friday, October 5, 2012

Katrina's Musings (Blog Changes)

Hmmm. Some of you may have noticed that though I had chosen two books for my book club for 2012, I haven't done a post on either of them yet. I was intending to read through A Chance to Die: The Life and Legacy of Amy Carmichael (I am halfway through that book) and Complete Works of E. M. Bounds on Prayer a few chapters at a time and post as I go. But it is clear to me now that 2012 is not the year of scheduled reading for me. I'm going to discontinue the book club feature for now (so I've removed it from my header page). As I read books, I'll comment on them and post noteworthy excerpts but, for now, it will be of more of a sporadic nature.

I've also decided to title most of my posts with the Musings heading (Katrina's Musings, Workplace Musings, etc.) since that is what they are. I plan to do more posts about life in general as I seek to live it out biblically and bring you along for the ride.

Since I'm posting general blog information at the moment, I'd like to take this time to bring your attention to my favorite links and blogs (particularly evangelism blogs) found on the right hand side of this blog. I hope you take some time to check them out.

I would also encourage you to use the Labels section of this blog (right hand side). Click on a word (subject) that interests you and it will link you to all the blog posts on this site pertaining to that subject. A handy feature. I use it all the time (even on my own blog).

See you on the blog pages.

1 comment:

  1. God bless you, Katrina, as you give glory to God through your dedicated postings on your blog.

    The only thing I would ask is that you refrain from posting pictures of Greg at work as it causes me to give into the temptation of COVETING all the great toys he gets to work with on his job, a lot of stuff I wish I had but know I never will attain. Aside from that, all else is wonderful! :D)

    God bless you, sister.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete

Cookie Baking Night 07/31/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Ethan, Carissa, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo (and Larry, Clara, and Greg). Tonight ...