Saturday, August 4, 2012

Journible

I was recently introduced to a Bible study tool called the Journible. It's a hard bound journal that allows you to write out every verse of a particular book of the Bible on the right-hand side of the page and notes on the left-hand side of the page (not really "lefty" friendly, though). 

I purchased the Journible for Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, and 2 Thessalonians--all books in one journal. (Some of the larger books are one journal on their own, like John, Proverbs, Romans). When I first started using the journal I had some reservations. I thought, "I'm copying every verse from Galatians into a notebook. What is the point of this? I have a Bible that I'm reading the verses from." But I have found it to be a very helpful tool. I usually write out verses when I'm studying the Bible, but I often have them scattered throughout my journal or a notebook in different spots. The Journible allows me to keep it all in one spot, in a systematic approach, with my notes near to the text. It also allows me to process the information by writing it out.

I recommend the Journible. Click here to visit the website. Not all books of the Bible are available in Journible form yet, but enough to keep you busy while they create new ones. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing this. I'm linking it on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Cookie Baking Night 12/4/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Carissa, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight was Rylar's birthday choice (he...