Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Blog! (2012)

Today this blog is 3 years old. I've recently shared some of my thoughts about blogging and my dilemma of continuing to blog or not, so I won't bore you by repeating those thoughts in this post.

The bottom line is: I'm grateful God has allowed me the ministry of the Katrina's Musings blog. It has been a great tool of growth in my life. And I have very much enjoyed the comments I've received on the blog since its inception in 2009. I have been sharpened, encouraged, challenged, and blessed in my Christian walk through the comments on this blog, conversations with friends and relatives who read the blog, and through the simple exercise (and discipline) of writing posts for the blog.

Should God allow it, I look forward to more years of blogging ahead.

Happy Birthday, Blog!

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how many blogs are turning three years old this year ~

    Happy Birthday Katrina's Musings!

    Keep up the good work in the Lord and remember: Where ever you are, that is your mission field!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that three-year thing too, Wayne. Hmmm.
    Thank you for the encouraging words, both in this comment and through your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Cookie Baking Night 12/4/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Carissa, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight was Rylar's birthday choice (he...