Thursday, March 1, 2012

Workplace Musings 03/01/12

God has recently given me a new job/profession. I have been a medical transcriptionist for many years but, alas, it is a dying field (with the introduction of voice recognition software and the electronic medical record). As I've seen my department dwindle in number of employees and my workload decrease within the last year, I knew my present job with this company would not last long. I marvel at God's goodness and faithfulness as, at just the right time, He opened up another opportunity within this company for me. I'm also amazed at how God used my past experiences to shape me, prepare me, and allow me this new job. Before I was a transcriptionist, I was a preschool teacher. My new job entails training employees on how to the use the electronic medical record system (a glorified teacher, if you will).

I'm grateful for this provision from God's hand and will seek to glorify Him in this new position and in all that I do (P.S. prayer would be appreciated in this regard). 

1 comment:

  1. my prayer ae with you.What Anesome God.,

    ReplyDelete

Cookie Baking Night 07/31/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Ethan, Carissa, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo (and Larry, Clara, and Greg). Tonight ...