Monday, March 26, 2012

Just For Fun


I tend to shy away from hobbies as it can be yet one more thing to distract me from spending time with the Lord, one more thing to consume me. But, I do enjoy the occasional creative outlet, one of those being arranging flowers (oddly, I find it relaxing).

When my friend Kim and I went to Indiana for a conference last year, we also did a little garage saling. At which time, I purchased these cute little rain boots (actual baby rain boots, size newborn) with the thought that I could do something creative with them someday.

Recently, my mom gave me a bouquet of flowers, and they were just begging to be arranged in those little rain boots.

Voila! The finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Baking Night 07/31/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Ethan, Carissa, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo (and Larry, Clara, and Greg). Tonight ...