Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Goodbye 2011

I spent January reflecting on 2011. I read back through my journals for the year. I read through the goals I had set, the books I had read, where I had been in my Bible reading, the prayers I had prayed, the things I had learned, and thanked God for His goodness and mercy toward me. If you keep a journal, I recommend going back and reading through it at the beginning of a new year. It is good to remember.

The 2011 journals have been put away (archived in the closet). Welcome 2012! Oh to see what God will do this year!

2 comments:

  1. Katrina, Once in awhile put a photo in your journal a visual of a special time the Lord worked. At 63 I wished I had done that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth,
    That is a good idea. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Cookie Baking Night 12/4/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Carissa, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight was Rylar's birthday choice (he...