Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Books of 2011

I enjoy reading, and I enjoy learning. Here's a list of the books I've read in 2011. There isn't one I wouldn't recommend reading, for various reasons, but some I certainly liked more than others. Some I loved from start to finish and some I enjoyed only parts of.  I will be blogging about some of them in the days ahead. (If you click on the book cover below, it will bring you to an Amazon.com page with information on how to purchase that book). 

Not God's Type by Holly Ordway



Evidence Not Seen by Darlene Deibler Rose



Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands by Paul Tripp



Humility by CJ Mahaney



A Gospel Primer for Christians  by Milton Vincent



Tortured for Christ by Richard Wurmbrand



A Praying Life by Paul Miller



You Can Still Trust the Communists to be Communists by Fred Schwarz and David Noebel



Song of the Nightingale by Helen Birhane



Memoirs of an Ordinary Pastor by D.A. Carson



Passion and Purity by Elisabeth Elliott



Girls Gone Wise in a World Gone Wild by Mary Kassian



Compelled to Love a Stranger by Teri Sharbaugh



What is the Gospel by Greg Gilbert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Baking Night 09/25/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight we made pumpkin bars.  ...