Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 Book Club Selections

I have decided on the Book Club Wednesday selections for 2012. I will start reading them in February. I'm posting them now so you have a chance to plan. I encourage you to follow along with me this year and participate in the "book club" via the comments section at the bottom of each post. This year I've chosen a couple missionary biographies, a couple books on knowing God deeper, and a book on prayer. I hope you'll pick up copies of the books and read them with me. The schedule for this year is as follows:

February - April
A Chance to Die: The Life and Legacy of Amy Carmichael by Elisabeth Elliott



May & June
Knowing God by JI Packer



July-September
The Life and Diary of David Brainerd by Philip E. Howard Jr.



October-November
The Complete Works of E.M. Bounds on Prayer



December
The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Baking Night 12/4/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Carissa, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight was Rylar's birthday choice (he...