Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Musings book club selection for September and October is Girls Gone Wise in a World Gone Wild by Mary Kassian. I'm going to extend this book through November, as I'm still reading it and don't want to rush through it. I'll read Evidence Not Seen by Darlene Deibler Rose in the month of December (instead of November and December).

I'm currently in chapter 9 of Girls Gone Wise in a World Gone Wild. This chapter is about the roles of men and women. I'm enjoying this chapter and need to slow down a bit to digest it as well as the rest of the book.

So, it's not too late to pick up a copy and read along with me. I'd love to hear your feedback.


1 comment:

  1. I love Evidence not seen! Looking forward to it.
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete

Cookie Baking Night 09/25/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight we made pumpkin bars.  ...