Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Book Club Wednesday 11/23/11

The Musings book club selection for September and October and November is Girls Gone Wise in a World Gone Wild by Mary Kassian. Ladies, I encourage you to pick up a copy, read along with me, and let me know what you think in the comments section of the "book club" posts.

This will be my last Book Club Wednesday post on Girls Gone Wise in a World Gone Wild. I'm not quite finished with the book yet, but I've already spent three months on it and will finish the rest of it at a slower pace as to digest it all (I'm in chapter 14 now, 6 chapters left).

I have thoroughly enjoyed the read thus far and would recommend it based on that information. If you picked up the book and read only 14 chapters, it would be worth your money and time. It calls you to think deeply about every area of life as a woman.

If you've read it, please let me know what you thought. I may do a future post on it when I finish it.

Next month, Evidence Not Seen by Darlene Deibler Rose. Please pick a copy and read along with me. I don't think you'll be disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Baking Night 09/25/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight we made pumpkin bars.  ...