Friday, February 11, 2011

Evangelism Focus 02/11/11

Since I'm traveling this week, I thought I would take this opportunity to touch on "travel evangelism". Before we left for the week I stocked my purse with gospel tracts and a few evangelism videos and New Testaments. I prayed for opportunities and boldness to share the gospel on the journey. As we're traveling I try to hand out gospel tracts when we stop at gas stations and restaurants (I usually set a goal of how many tracts I want to hand out before I return home). Then I trust the Holy Spirit to move the hearts of those who receive the gospel.

4 comments:

  1. And as you travel, you will be lifted up in prayer for "traveling mercies" and will pray with you for opportunities and boldness to share the gospel on the journey. Travail for the Lord as you travel with the Lord. Go get 'em, sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katrina,

    I've just found your blog and notice your emphasis on evangelism. I wonder if you have seen my friend's page and resources about online evangelism, at
    www.internetevangelismday.com


    blessings


    Gweno

    ReplyDelete

Cookie Baking Night 12/4/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Carissa, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight was Rylar's birthday choice (he...