Saturday, December 4, 2010

Technology Warning

This is a timely thought (and a convicting one) delivered via my Grace Gems daily e-mail feed.

Technology Warning!

(J.I. Packer)

I'm amazed at the amount of time people spend on the internet. I'm not against technology--but all tools should be used to their best advantage. We should be spending our time on things that have staying power, instead of on the latest thought of the latest blogger--and then moving on quickly to the next blogger. That makes us more superficial, not more thoughtful.

"Be very careful, then, how you live--not as unwise but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today was my 5th chemo session with Taxol. 5 down 7 to go. I'm happy to report it was pretty uneventful as chemo days go. I didn't h...