Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Book Club Wednesday 12/01/10

The Wednesday posts will now be dedicated to Book Club selections. I'll be reading 6 books between now and the end of 2011. I invite you to join me in reading them. I will discuss what I am learning from them in the Wednesday posts and invite you to comment as we go along.

Here's a tentative schedule and list of planned books.

December thru February: Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands by Paul Tripp



March and April: Tortured for Christ by Richard Wurmbrand.




May and June: You Can Still Trust a Communist to be a Communist by David Noebel and Fred Schwartz.



July and August Memoirs of an Ordinary Pastor by D.A. Carson



September and October: Women Gone Wise in a World Gone Wild by Mary Kassian



November and December: Evidence Not Seen by Darlene Deibler Rose

2 comments:

  1. Interesting selections. I've never heard of several of them but I'm excited to join the club!

    ReplyDelete

Cookie Baking Night 09/25/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight we made pumpkin bars.  ...