Monday, November 29, 2010

The Birthday Present

My friend, Kim, has recently started an organizing business. About three months ago now, as my birthday present, we spent the day together organizing my office. I was looking for some direction when it came to the storage closet in my office, which she helped me with. She also helped me tweak a few other areas in the room.

I use this room for ministry. It is where I blog. It is where the nieces and nephews spend a lot of time on Cookie Baking Nights. It is where I read my Bible. Since this is a well-used room in the house, Kim's input in making it an organized space was very helpful to me.

Since we're in between Cookie Baking Nights this evening, I thought it would be a good time to share these pictures.


BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE

AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Baking Night 09/25/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight we made pumpkin bars.  ...