Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Resource Wednesday 09/22/10

This Resource Wednesday I would like to share with you the pictures of my birthday gift from my mother-in-law, Dee. I have mentioned in other posts that my mother-in-law is an accomplished seamstress. I asked her to make me a purse that I could use in my evangelism ministry. She let me have a lot of input into the design of the purse and then designed it to fit my requests. And, I would like to take this moment to say: It is beautiful! The pictures don't do it justice, but we'll give it a go anyway.




It has four pockets on each side (all designed to fit the specific gospel tracts that I most often carry in my purse). I asked her to put the pockets on the outside of the purse so I can access the tracts easily.

The inside of the purse is also filled with pockets (as well as one large one in the middle for DVDs or books to give away). And by special request, when I open the purse, I look upon the words "Don't Quit", which Dee machine embroidered onto the front of one of the pockets.


Thank you, Dee! I love it and can't wait to use it in everyday evangelism!

1 comment:

Cookie Baking Night 09/25/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight we made pumpkin bars.  ...