Thursday, September 23, 2010

Evangelism Video 09/23/10

Today I'd like to share with you the evangelism video from the Living Waters University series of Ray Comfort witnessing to a man named Frog. I posted this one a few months ago, and I'm going to repeat it today. It is a compelling witnessing encounter and one of my favorites. I have watched it many, many times and continue to pray for this man. There are many moments throughout this encounter where you can see Frog have serious moments of reflection and then moments of casual disregard. I think this video well represents what many on-the-street witnessing encounters can be like.

It's definitely worth watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Baking Night 09/25/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight we made pumpkin bars.  ...