Saturday, July 17, 2010

Today I'd like to share with you a video from the Living Waters University series. This is a video of Ray Comfort sharing the gospel with a man named Robert.

At the beginning of this conversation Ray asked Robert, "Are you a Christian?" He said, "Yes." Ray said, "Have you been born again?" Robert said, "Yes." Robert then went on to give an explanation of being "born again" that involved reincarnation. Myself, I have run into this understanding of "born again" in my own witness encounters, and I think we will be seeing it more and more. I think Ray Comfort does a good job of listening to this man's understanding what "being a Christian" means and then explaining the gospel to him. I think it's worth watching.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this guy reminds me of somebody I know, (prefer not to mention his name in case he clicks onto this from my blog :)
    It's so sad he believes in that!

    ReplyDelete

Cookie Baking Night 09/25/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight we made pumpkin bars.  ...