Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Resource Wednesday 07/07/10

Today I'd like to share with you the Stand to Reason website (www.str.org). It's very helpful for apologetics (defending the faith) information.

I've recently been going through their Ambassador's Basic Curriculum (ABC) course. I'm finding it very helpful in the area of apologetics. The course can be purchased on the website by clicking on the Training tab and then the appropriate course.

As always, I would recommend filtering any Christian information available through the lens of the Bible as the ultimate authority. With that said, I would recommend checking out the materials at Stand to Reason for a good apologetics base, a supplement to your evangelism ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Baking Night 07/31/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Ethan, Carissa, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo (and Larry, Clara, and Greg). Tonight ...