Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Resource Wednesday 05/05/10

This resource Wednesday I would like to share with you a new blog that my friends, Megan and Katelyn (mother and daughter), have recently started. It is called Teaching What is Good (http://www.teachingwhatisgood.wordpress.com/). It is a blog dedicated to older women teaching younger women (and vise versa). Several ladies from my church (including myself) have been asked to contribute to the blog from time to time. I look forward to reading and contributing. I think it's a great idea.

Here's the description from the home page of the Teaching What is Good blog.

Our Purpose

This blog was the brain-child of Megan and Katelyn Bumgardner. As the wife and mother of bloggers, I was strongly encouraged (by my daughter) to join the family blogging community. I could only justify this if we could spiritually profit from it, as my time is very limited. Since I do have a specific assignment to teach my daughter, this will be part of the process. We hope to have contributions from all ages. May we attain to be Titus 2 ladies. "Older women . . . They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women . . . . that the word of God may not be reviled."


I encourage you to check it out. The blog has several posts on it already, and the content is edifying. A great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Baking Night 09/25/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight we made pumpkin bars.  ...