Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Resource Wednesday 04/28/10

This Resource Wednesday, I'd like to recommend to you the book I am currently reading, Bookends of the Christian Life by Jerry Bridges and Bob Bevington. I am a little over halfway through the book and look forward to completing it. Please refer to Monday and Tuesday's posts (04/26 and 04/27) for more information about the premise of the book.

As I would recommend with any book written by man, read it, glean from it, compare it to Scripture, and apply the concepts that line up with the Bible to your life. As you read through a book like this, I would also recommend that you look up the Scripture references in your Bible as you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cookie Baking Night 12/4/17

Tonight was Cookie Baking Night. In attendance this evening: Carissa, Allison, Rylar, and Enzo. Tonight was Rylar's birthday choice (he...