Today I would like to share with you the sermon our pastor preached last Sunday in the morning worship service. He has been preaching through the book of Ephesians.
This resource Wednesday, I would recommend that you:
1. Read Ephesians chapter 2.
2. Listen to the sermon from Bible Baptist, Sunday March 21. Click here to listen.
3. Reflect on and answer the questions that were provided in our bulletin that day.
Questions to Help You "Remember". What's Your Story?
- What specific sins characterized you prior to your conversion?
- Do you remember when the gospel began to draw you consciously to the Father?
- At what point did you become aware, convicted, and repentant of your sins?
- As best you can recall, when did you experience salvation by grace through faith?
- As you look over your shoulder and remember who you were before Christ and who you are in Christ, are there evidences of God's workmanship in your life that are not simply moral tweaks but proofs of God's good works in your life?
- What verses have you discovered outside of Ephesians 2:8-9 that you cherish because they speak about the amazing grace of God that saved a wretch like you and me (can you list three)?
- Is there a place where you have manifested a "Christ and...." approach rather than Christ alone? If yes, what are those areas? Then run to the cross with them. If no, have you been thorough and honest in examining yourself?